INSOMNIA THEATRE ... sleeping is for suckers!!!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hope you are thankful...


Happy late Thanksgiving!













I actually had a great time. I flew to San Francisco with my family to visit my sister and brother in law... and their crazy-eyed dog Sadie.











As I had mentioned before, I was pretty sick when I left. The day before I got on the plane, the doctor told me I shouldn't fly and should basically have gone to the emergency room. Shows how much I take orders from doctors. I got on the plane, i flew across the country, and ended up having a great time.









I just love the air out there in Cali. It is so clean and wonderful smelling. Ok... I am talking about Northern Cali... not the smog-filled LA. We had pretty decent weather. The day after thanksgiving, the whole family went to Napa Valley and went on a few winery tours. I DID purchase a nice bottle of sparkling white zin. Delic!

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are missing pictures of two very important people on your trip to SF...Dave & Sadie!! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home